1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Want to know how I get my fancy gifs as a signature?

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Joecool6789, Oct 9, 2012.

Want to know how I get my fancy gifs as a signature?

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Joecool6789, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

Well do you? Do you really want to? Do you REALLY REALLY WANT TO?!?! Then just follow uncle joes (place # here) step to getting a gif on your signature.
    1. find the gif or picture you may like ( try sites like deviantart, tumblr or imgur for good gifs'n'pics)

2. now find the pic'r'gif you like and right click on that picture and click "copy"

3. then go to http://onwt.net/account/signature and either do ctrl+v or right click and click paste and copypasta that B*tch in there

4. enjoy as your envious friends are jealous of your walking'n'rocking ponies or whatevs below your name just like me
  2. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

No problem, but you may need a less laggy gif.
  3. its not laggy for me :D
  4. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

What is it?
  5. omfg! you dont know what my sig is? i am very upset with you now
  6. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

Well, do you know what my gif is?
  7. its my little pony
  8. LordNut

LordNut Member

Its Jenova from Final Fantasy VII. And ur .gif is slow until it runs all the way through once because its MAASSIIIVE! *Also - My signature isn't a .gif, but it's custon made :D And its me! :D
  9. its massively awesome :D
  10. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

Cool