1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Unexpected Downtime

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Unexpected Downtime

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Raemis210

Raemis210 Administrator Staff Member

We're having some server difficulty, we'll have the server up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
  2. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

About how long will it be down?
    albinoorange and Megaria71 like this.
  3. hours, its unknown as of right now.
    albinoorange and Megaria71 like this.
  4. albinoorange

albinoorange Active Member

I can't log on :(
  5. 4everLink

4everLink Member

that's what "down" means. it's not there. there currently isn't a server under the IP of "public.crafthub.net" that is there, online, and/or availible to connect to. or log on to. when it is back "up" it will then be there and online for you to connect and log on to.
  6. QuantumDerp97

QuantumDerp97 New Member

in order to get on right now, u have to downgrade to 1.4.2 follow this link to watch i vid on how to do that

7. for those who DONT have windows 7... you will want to go to the minecraft forums and where they post all the crap on the main page look for 1.4.2 snapshot DL and switch it out with your 1.4.4 jar and you are golden.
  8. albinoorange

albinoorange Active Member

9. Raemis210

Raemis210 Administrator Staff Member

We can't update until our plugins are updated. This particular update has broken a few of our core protection plugins, making it especially necessary for us to continue to run an out of date server in the mean time.
  10. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

I like the privacy
  11. noobidoo

noobidoo Administrator Staff Member

Ok, we just got the server update.
  12. 4everLink

4everLink Member

oh, coo.
    maybe this will stop that weird glitch I've been seeing with redstone and the block under it dissapearing randomly.
  13. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

So the server is now 1.4.4?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.