1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Town Roll

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jadensloan, Oct 7, 2013.

Town Roll

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jadensloan, Oct 7, 2013.

1. jadensloan

jadensloan New Member

I have recently read a very true comment posted on the forums, and I do not know, to be quite honest, how easy this may be if this suggestion is to be acted upon. It was said that there was a lot of little towns, just taking up space. I, was a (hopefully) potential owner of a town understand that every town starts out small. I am just concerned of the many towns that have been abandoned. I realize that this poses no threat whatsoever to me, but I have noticed that after hours of trying to find a place for a town, that many towns have been abandoned. They are abandoned; I kind of stalked them to see that if I were to build my city there that there would be zero disruptions. This quite easily could be an incorrect accusation, but I am just suggesting. :) :D:)
  2. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

There's only about 4 towns on the entire map, which is infinite. You may be thinking about grief preventions.
  3. jadensloan

jadensloan New Member

I suppose I must have gotten them mixed up! I am sorry :)