1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ArminSalic, Feb 16, 2015.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ArminSalic, Feb 16, 2015.

1. ArminSalic

ArminSalic New Member

Hello, I don't know if anyone listed some of these but here are some I think would be great : Party Chat or Channel Chat, Some new prefixes we could just rank up to with a couple of hub marks Ex) Priest rank costs 5 hub marks [Priest] ArminSalic, the next one goes up by 10 and then 20 and so on, I don't know if this would be good but something like auctions, so people can get money easily, also one more thing, if some people are interested in PVP tournaments where the winners get awarded with random items or maybe even hub marks(Something we did in Icosacraft)
  2. 4everLink

4everLink Member

we had party/channel chat once, dunna what happened to that but I liked it. I liked it when we would have prefixes in chat too, and since pay-for isn't an option anymore, some kind of in-game item or money besids the usual gold would be cool. tho how rare this item/money is and what kind of things you can do to get it would be the tricky thing to balance. especially depending on how the prefix thing works, if you can make your own or advance through ranks. and it those prefixed ranks have any kind of rewards. also what other kinds of things the special item/money can get or do for you.