1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Northern Expansion of Jorrvaskr #2

Discussion in 'Towns/Cities' started by Tom Bombadil, Jan 30, 2016.

Northern Expansion of Jorrvaskr #2

Discussion in 'Towns/Cities' started by Tom Bombadil, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil New Member

In order to complete the Great Tower of Orthanc, we need to expand the border in the north if possible. We built a stone brick one-block tower to signify the area. the z coord is -1160. If we could get the border protection to that point, we could successfully complete our great endeavor. PegasusJF's claim is within the desired area, but he (being a leader of the project) is willing for it to be removed.
  2. 4everLink

4everLink Member

SO, SOMETHING YET LIVES ON THE SEVER HUH? oops, capslock. anyways, I guess you can't ever judge by forums activity. but I figured the server was dead.
  3. Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil New Member

Indeed, the server yet lives. And with my tower it shall not merely survive but thrive! My tower is a beacon of hope, and it shall bring back the glory of Crafthub.
  4. 4everLink

4everLink Member

that, I would like to see. I stopped playing on the server more because it was going dormant rather than my boredom with Minecraft. I've started playing mc again lately, but am in collage now, so I don't have the kind of time I use to.
  5. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

Expansion done. Sorry for the delay. If you don't hear back on here for like a week, feel free to pm me. Worst case scenario I have to message someone else to investigate and read your post on here. :)
  6. 4everLink

4everLink Member

any plans for a mass revival of crafthub mech?