1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

New Content for Crafthub

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis210, Sep 3, 2013.

New Content for Crafthub

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis210, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Raemis210

Raemis210 Administrator Staff Member

We've been working the past few weeks on a pretty major feature update for Crafthub. With the help of a new plugin, and a custom texture pack, we are unveiling new items available for crafting! The new recipes will be available on the Crafthub wiki shortly.

[​IMG]

To begin with we have added three new types of weapons: spears, maces, and battleaxes. Their recipes are available on the wiki, as stated above. Each type of weapon has new statistics available to it as well. If you install MCPatcher, you can use our own custom resource pack, available here.

The resource pack requires MCPathcer

[​IMG]

If you need help with MCPatcher, first follow this tutorial. If that doesn't work, ask a member of staff for help.

Links:
    How to use MCPatcher
    Crafthub Resource Pack Download
    Crafthub Wiki

Tinyurl : http://tinyurl.com/qf4e6wn
  2. Jonathan24er

Jonathan24er Member

3. Raemis210

4. Doom6197

Doom6197 Administrator Staff Member

5. Tonoshi

Tonoshi
    Staff
    Staff Member

I highly recommend trying out the Resource Pack. We have some really cool plans for this in the future.
  6. CaitSeith

CaitSeith New Member

My favourite is the spear. Very useful for exploring the biomes.
  7. Doom6197

Mob head update

Now all mobs that drop their heads will have their own texture on the head item.

Before
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]
    Pantzz and 4everLink like this.
  8. Pantzz

Pantzz
    Staff
    Staff Member

there seems to be an issue with teh weapon mod where the weapons randomly revert back to sword stats. ie. i have a diamond mace with +8 attack speed and the knockback resist, and another with +7 like a sword, as well as a +7 spear with no speed modifier
  9. Tonoshi

Tonoshi
    Staff
    Staff Member

Very weird, Pantzz. Thanks for the update though.
  10. Raemis210

It's a known issue. I've been looking into a way to correct it, but Bukkit has yet to provide any stability for the attributes yet.
  11. Doom6197

Sword damage status update

All swords now show their current durability.
    Example of wood and stone swords :
    [​IMG]