1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Minecraft 1.4 Released!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft 1.4 Released!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Raemis210

Raemis210 Administrator Staff Member

With the release of 1.4, we've set up a temporary map in place of our usual server. The normal world you all know and love is safe and sound. It can be reached at public.crafthub.net:25566. Reaching it requires running an outdated client, however. Once Bukkit is updated, and our crucial plugins, we will move the full map back to it's usual place.
  2. 4everLink

4everLink Member

coo. I like to be able to run around the old map alone, go where and do what I like without worry of the pvp monger overlords finding and or hunting me down. :p
  3. I just love how many ppl come onto temp maps just to test out thier hacks. alot of the ban requests and from what i seen on temp server ppl sure did get diamonds super fast lol

also on a side note... wither video man. lets see it lol
  4. 4everLink

4everLink Member

ummm......I can't connect to the old world server. the public.crafthub.net:25566 ip one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.