1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

LWC

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

LWC

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Apr 15, 2013.

1. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

LWC broke today. This has happened in the past. It's been a blessedly long time since we've had this issue, but unfortunately it's happened again. We apologize for the inconvenience. During the update of plugins, something ceased functioning.

As we've said before, the plugins are coded by other individuals who are usually not connected to Crafthub, and we cannot guarantee they will always work perfectly.

Best advice, reprotect your chest ASAP, and if you have a secure residence, you may already be fine.

Take care,
    Mechjack
  2. Tonoshi

Tonoshi
    Staff
    Staff Member

Thank you for the heads up on LWC. I'm not sure if this is news to anyone, but Signshops do not appear to be working. When I click the chest with RS dust, it says Multiworld shops aren't allowed on this server. Some of my existing shops work, but I can't make new ones.
  3. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

probably needs permissions/plugin update. I'll look into it when I get a chance. Thank you for the heads up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.