1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

here's a thought

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 4everLink, Aug 21, 2016.

here's a thought

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 4everLink, Aug 21, 2016.

1. 4everLink

4everLink Member

lets get more people in the server. we use to have tons of people. now I admit my last log in was a while back. but it's been a loooooong time since I've logged in and seen more than 10 people online, if that. lets get the word out, draw more people it. lets get more people on these forums so they're not so dead! and maybe promote a few more of the regular community leaders and oldies in the server to say mods or something to help keep things running.

another thing is lets try and find some interesting plugins to spice things up a little. I know the mods and admins like to play with new toys now and then, and we've run through a list of plugins in the past. maybe something that adds a few new mobs? a new ore? new blocks? new devices? whatever it is, lets make sure it's fun and work it into the rest of the server the best we can. lets make a new kind of multiplayer experience that draws some inspiration from how Crafthub once was.

I would like to start playing Minecraft a little more often again in spite of collage. and this is a server I would love to come back too. but the server also hasn't quite been the same for a long time. I remember it all the way back in 1.2.5. there were a lot of super annoying trolls, but other than that the server was awesome and pretty much about perfect for a while. things grow, change, take new shapes, plugins become outdated and aren't updated, I understand. but I would love to see a movement to really bring Crafthub back into the light and up to the height it achieved in its glory days, if not go even higher. WHO'S WITH ME?!?
  2. BimLau

BimLau New Member