1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Donator Perks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by albinoorange, Mar 30, 2015.

Donator Perks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by albinoorange, Mar 30, 2015.

1. albinoorange

albinoorange Active Member

Ideas for donation perks:

1. Particles: This would work by having particles under the player's feet. This would make a player look cool. Effects like fire would be awesome on players with names like "fireboy" and bone meal effects on people with names like "boneman13". People can have particle themes based on their name or preference. Plugins: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ultimateparticles/ These rotate around the head: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/particlemenu/

2. Hats: The server already has a /hat plugin but maybe they can be bundled in with ranks.

3. Colored Weapons: This will not add any weapons or advantages. Unless you consider colors to be advantages, of course. This will allow players to name swords, pickaxes, axes or ANYTHING using &0-9. This will allow donators to have tools or armor with fancy names.

4. Naming mobs with colored names: Like that ^ except you can use a nametag and have mobs having colored names. Not sure how this would work. It could work with the same plugin that uses &0-9 to talk with letters in chat.

5. Pets: I know what you're thinking, "WE ALREADY HAVE PETS". The new pets could be hostile mobs or any animal (besides bosses, that'd be laggy) you'd basically have either a donator shop where you'd pay coins to get a pet or would be able to get one from the wild and making it a pet somehow. I don't know how this would work honestly. But hopefully the admins will
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Mantequilla4 likes this.
  2. Raemis210

Raemis210 Administrator Staff Member

Heya,

We already have a few of these in the works (pets and particles). The hats we already sell at a low price, but if you're looking for a specific hat let us know and we can set up more options.

Capes, we cannot legally do, as the EULA does not allow it.

The ability to color mobs and item names is a good one, and we'll take a look.
    Mantequilla4 likes this.
  3. LordNut

LordNut Member

I want courage. And a heart! A HUMAN HEART!! ...and a brain! And gun! WE NEED GUNS! Like, laser guns I guess...