1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Changes

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Changes

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by mechanicaljack, Sep 22, 2012.

1. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

Later tonight or tomorrow, we will be switching over to Residence and taking out Factions. We will also be implementing SimpleClans, a party/clan plugin.

In addition, mcmmo will be temporarily disabled so we can get it better balanced, but (barring unforeseen circumstances) it will return. Once this change is made, mcmmo will be the focus of my attention in order to get things done as swiftly as possible.

As of now, the vote is in favor of keeping the current world through these changes. I will end the poll sometime between midnight tonight and tomorrow, so if you haven't voted yet and want a voice in this matter, go vote now please.

Spawn will be heavily regenerated in the coming days/week/however long it takes to fix all the damage. I recommend you not build near spawn during this time period. If I can't see your construction or your construction looks destroyed and abandoned, it will be regenerated.

This is the scope of the current plan, though there may be some other changes in the future.

Under the former rules for a town with Residence, if you have 5 members (none can be members of staff or owners of another town), a clear border and a theme, staff can protect your town. If you have this set up now, feel free to -PRIVATE MESSAGE- me the coordinates of the corners and I can set this up when I change the plugins before I open the server back up to the public at large.

I repeat, private message me the coords so that you aren't advertising to everyone here where your town is until after it's protected.

Ciao,
    Mechanicaljack
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.