1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Ban Punishment?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by epenguin, May 22, 2013.

Ban Punishment?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by epenguin, May 22, 2013.

1. epenguin

epenguin New Member

I have a suggestion for part of being banned punishment. I'd like to hear other's comments and suggestions as well. I understand each ban is different and I don't think there's any real problem with how the admins currently handle bans. I'd just like to see as a side effect to being banned is your chests and property being unlocked. I don't mean towns, I think those should always be protected. But if you have a claim and chests within that claim then the protections should be removed for the duration of your ban. If you come back and your stuff is gone, so be it. You can start from scratch and it will be an added measure to ensure you don't repeat offend. If your stuff is safe and sound, consider yourself lucky. You can reclaim your land and lesson learned not to test the server again with your sillyness.

Just a suggestion. Thoughts?
  2. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

technically, this is in place. Grief Prevention plots can unlock themselves if you don't log in within a set amount of time. It varies based on plot complexity.