1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

Ban appeal suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Megaria-Seventy-One, Aug 4, 2013.

Ban appeal suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Megaria-Seventy-One, Aug 4, 2013.

1. For all the young new players out their here are a few thing that you should never ever do to the nice staff of crafthub.
  2. 1. Do not ever no matter how smart or how clever you think you are, ever threaten the nice staff of crafthub. They are your friends/family untill the moment you get a hot-head and threaten them. Take this from experience you are never the winner at all.
  3. 2.Do not ever, no matter how smart or how clever you think you are, lie about your actions. The admins are like rangers, if any of you know of good books or like good movies about mid-evil times you will know that rangers are archers who are feared by criminals because they have good abilities at stealth and their know how. Now don't go thinking "Is he saying we should fear admins" well no of course you should never fear admins as I said before they are you friends/family until you cross the line. Take this from my experience you are never the winner at all when your banned, trust me.
  4. 3. Do not ever, no matter how smart you or how clever you think you are, ever harass other players. Players are difficult to talk about because they can be rude, snobby, nice, clever, smart, respectable, and wise. Even though those are all true if you had been banned before an you are arguing with another player who has not been banned then most likely you are in the wrong or maybe they are in the wrong because some players who are banned actually are redeemed of their pride and are wiser from, I don't mean to cause insult to injury for myself but when I was unbanned, it was visible from the get go that I had not even thought about redemption now its a different story I feel like I am changing in ways I did not think were possible. Take this from my experience you are never the winner at all when your banned, trust me.
  5. albinoorange

albinoorange Active Member

Meg, you shouldn't be talking, you've done all 3 of those and I believe these are suggestions for the server only btw.
  6. I'm sorry I did not explain this, this is for new players who should not do what I have done that is why I say trust me from experience. In conclusion just so that this is crystal clear this is a non-response thread so if you can do me the favor of removing your statement above that would be most generous of you.
  7. albinoorange

So you're telling people how to get unbanned? So if they did something wrong they can be unbanned and do more wrong things? Good job dude, that really helps. P.S. that was sarcasm :cool:
  8. mechanicaljack

mechanicaljack Administrator Staff Member

Meg has been allowed to interact with the community on the forums. If he wants to offer advice, he's allowed to. If it's something we don't want on the forums, we'll remove it, don't worry. If it's bad enough, feel free to report it and we'll review it.
    Megaria-Seventy-One likes this.
  9. albinoorange

:confused: Sorry, I just think a thread about ban appeal advice is kinda badish
  10. I know you are entitled to your own opinions but I for lack of better word, do not care at all. I tried to be calm through my first response but this is not and will not be a debate albinoorange look your a nice kid and I'm sorry if I'm a little harsh sounding but I would just like to simply post a non response thread and not get a unneeded response so if you may please remove your posts and I will remove mine and things will go back to normal.