1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS. 71 in total

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jcjac902, Mar 8, 2014.

A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS. 71 in total

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jcjac902, Mar 8, 2014.

1. jcjac902

jcjac902 New Member

I have been writing down suggestions for a few months every time i thought of it.. Some of these are small changes, some are extremely helpful; But most are overly complicated and will never ever be done. have fun reading, hope you like my ideas. SOME AREN'T MINE. But 95% are.
    1. Extra Decorations: Mob head mounts, window frames, shelves W/ visible storage, bookshelfs for storing books.
    2. Read-able books: Places mini stories written by Mojang, in generated temple chests, village chests, etc. Could be mini Bios of Popular people in the MC community. Could be Minecraft renditions of famous childrens stories.
    3. Plates and Platters: Is a decoration where you make a metal plate that if you place another one down by it, it becomes two wide. (LIke a Chest) then activate it and place food items in it. there will then be 3-D models of food for all food types. Platters (Two wide plates) hold larger items like Chicken. Plates and platters can also hold multiple of a small item like an apple. Activating food on a plate/platter would be like eating one item on the plate/platter. Great for making kitchens/ Dining rooms
    4. Different sized fish: Hold different amounts of saturation and hunger. EX. Small, medium, large Salmon.
    5. Purchase-able maps: Purchase Pre-Filled maps from librarian Villagers.
    6. Board Games: Only really technical for multiplayer. But when two people activate it you can play games like tic tac toe, chess, or farkle. If activated in single player near a villager, the villager plays against you like a bot.
    7. Fire hose: Place fire hydrant block over Water source, aim hose and put out fire.
    8. Tiling: Like carpet except with wood and ctone
    9. Wall paper: Like carpet except make with slimeball to stick to walls.
    10. Speakers: When placed near jukeboxes, amplifies sound from jukeboxs.
    11. Mp3s: Placed in an extra armorslot, plays music disks anywhere you go.
    12. Rings necklaces etc: Extra armor slots that add no extra armor, but give off enchantments. (Might be someone else's idea i am unsure)
    13. BANDITS: Live in village like structures, will attack players and villagers. Drops special items when killed, I.E. books, enchantments, special weapons with built in enchantments, minerals, and armor. Keeps players items if they kill the player. However, if a player places 10 minerals of iron value or higher, in a chest outside of the bandit camp walls, then the bandits will become friendly. And they will even trade with the player. Only affects bandits in that bandit camp. All villagers in a large area will lose their trust in you and they will get more expensive trades. If you trade with bandits too much a bounty hunter will spawn and try to kill you. Lone bandits can spawn at night (Extra Rare) and unless they find their way to a near by camp, they will always be hostile towards the player.
    14. More plants: Poison Ive (Poisons player if touched), shrub, bush (May drop berries when broken), etc.
    15. More trees: mesquite in deserts, red woods, Sikamore, mahogany (Stronger then normal wood), etc.
    16. Biomes: (Not all mine) Marsh, Farmland (Grows plants/ crops faster), Dunes (Deserts with more sand), etc.
    17. Easier modding: a Built-in mod launcher.
    18. More weapons: (Been said so many times but oh well) War axes, greatswords, spears, cross bows, shields, more arrow types, maces, battle axes, war hammers, etc.
    19. Uncrafting table: (not mine i think) Place a crafted item in and get the materials it took to make it back.
    20. Biome Specific affects: (Not all mine but still alot is mine) affects harmful or beneficial. Hypethermia in cold biomes. Dehydration in warm ones. Winds in extreme hills, can knock you over cliff, only applies if there are no blocks above you. Skin softness/ weakness from too much time in an ocean. Slowness in water of swamps. Hunter effect (Can see animals through objects, animals give better drops) in forests. Humidity in jungle. Fire resistance from being in nether for a lot time. Occasional already hostile enderman after willing the ender dragon in the end. All effects worsened or bettered over time/ exposure to biome. After ample amount of time in a biome your body becomes accustomed to the effects and the harmful ones become null, or at least weakened.
    21. Pattern machine for wool: Dyes fancy patterns into wool blocks, can be transferred to carpets. All patterns are pre-made and the player selects which ones to put on the wool.
    22. Companion Npc's: Like dogs with bones; villagers will follow and protect you if you give them armor or weapons. (Same for bandits)
    23. Imported music: Craftable music disks that play songs you place in the minecraft directory folder labeled "Music" or from launch screen you can click a button that will automatically place the .mps you select into the directory.
    24. Friends list: A list of people you have added as friends. tells you if they are online, playing solo; and lets you invite them, or join them on their servers.
    25. Voice chat: Can invite players to a private voice chat channel
    26. Hire Npc's: Pay with emeralds, they can build small houses, fence the perimeters to command them too, they can fish, farm, hunt, Shepard animals to desired location, or even guard targeted areas.
    27. Village guards: Attack players if player steals from blacksmith chest(Without sneaking), takes blocks, or harms villagers or villager animals. Automatically attacks bandits and mobs. They have either iron armor and stone swords, or leather armor and bows.
    28. More Golems: Dirt golems (Die with one punch) throws dirt.. Gold golems regenerate health. Obsidian Golems teleport. Emerald golems are hunted by villagers, shoot low damage lasers. Diamond golems have extra health and swords.
    29. Non-Abandoned minechafts: Connect to the ground level of world goes down with 3x3 hole diagonal to level 12. have Miners running around will clear out 3x3 hole 25 blocks (In mineshaft style) (if 25 is too much then you could do less. in any direction for 5 diamonds. (It is a gamble) they give all minerals and blocks except emeralds to the player. If they hit another generated structure, I.E. dungeon, stronghold, etc. THEY STOP EARLY. and refund some diamonds.
    30. Cults or groups: Like Miners, bandits, farmers (Buy/sell bulk food for cheap emeralds), families, magic cults (Witches that dont attack right away, sell potions, enchantments, or teach magic,), etc.
    31. Thirst meter: Slowly depletes, restored by drinking, or eating certain foods. affected by biome.
    32. Slower hunger loss: If confused then refer to title.
    33. Jet packs: Let you fly in survival. have different modes, fueled by coal.
    34. Cities: HUGE villages that span an entire plains biome. Stone buildings, a leader, walls, fully light up so there are no mobs, Stone walls with barb wire tops. (Crafted with iron fence+1 iron), villagers go to their own private homes every night with their familes. Houses are decorated. If you steal anything (Sneaking or not) The guards know and they attack you unless you put it back. if you break more than ten blocks, (not including grass, torches, water, etc) They attack you. you can drop a diamond to make them stop as they will take it as payment. Often has a near by non abandoned mineshaft. Large farms out side walls, surrounded by wooden fences. Can't enter city without passport. passports are bought at main city entrance, price is dependent on size of village. Lots of guards. Can do jobs for the city leader, eventually you earn the title as the leaders assistant. Jobs always pay in emeralds. Once you are the assistant the guards are a lot more lenient.
    35. Characterized Npcs: To add immersment Npcs can be greedy, generous, short tempered, etc. Affects their trades, and if they are guards they may be quicker to punishing you.
    I ran out of characters post replies to the other thread.

Holy crap guys that took FOREVER TO MAKE. I hope you enjoyed. please no non-constructive criticism. if you read this far then thank you. I really did work hard to make this. please tell me what you guys all think about it. Reply and help me improve my ideas if you can. If at least one of these getes added to the full game I'll be happy.
  2. 4everLink

4everLink Member

well, plugins and mods can be added to the server, tho for things to be added to the game itself like in updates, you'd have to go to mojang. I know that are working on a modding api and uploader. but also a number of things you mentioned are in a few mods you could get. but they wouldn't work for you on a server that doesn't have them.
    also, I do like the idea of characterized NPCs. and I do believe there was a plan for something like that before. but I would certainly like to see some special character NPCs. there were guards in the old world spawn. but tho nice they weren't too interesting.
  3. that is alot of different mods they would have to add, not to mention most of those are client and server side mods. which more than likely wont happen as its to much of a hassle (unless CH makes a modpack to download for clientside) for users to make sure they get and install the correct mods and such. on a higher note CH wants to stay as vanilla as possible (last time ive heard) so anything game changing like added mobs and biomes would go against that specially the jet packs.