1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

A Couple of New Additions to CraftHub

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

A Couple of New Additions to CraftHub

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

2. albinoorange

albinoorange Active Member

3. Orien

Orien New Member

Hello guys, it's Orien123 from ADTV. My suggestion for the server would be to only have chests protected in towns. This would 1. Encourage people to make new towns on the server and 2. Encourage players to adventure off in the world to look for chests to raid. My other suggestion would be to have towns have the chance at buying a warp to their town and having a warp at spawn that goes to a random place in the wild. Thank you for giving the time to read this. :)
  4. 4everLink

4everLink Member

well I like chests being protected no matter where they are. but the lwc expire thing is a bit long I guess. perhaps 15-20days would be better? and, I don't want there to be like 7 towns and 20 would be or failed towns :/. I dun like all the competition even if 20 of them arn't really competition and fall apart anyways. but then again who know's if there will even be an SC next map?
    I think the server just needs like 5 really good towns.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.