1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get our resource pack.
    You will need McPatcher to get the most out of it , if you don't know how follow the tutorial here.

A Couple of New Additions to CraftHub

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

A Couple of New Additions to CraftHub

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Raemis, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Raemis210

Raemis210 Administrator Staff Member

In an effort to improve the CraftHub experience, two new features are now available on our server:
    • A creative world for donators and above with 128x128 plots. Portal at Spawn.
    • Players will now drop a copy of their head when you kill them!
    Enjoy!
    whisperer_2005 likes this.
  2. 4everLink

4everLink Member

XD already got 3 of those heads XD
  3. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

Swagaragas gonna have alot of fun with that
  4. 4everLink

4everLink Member

lol I know right? he's gunna go kill happy crazy XD
  5. im just gonna kill myself with potions and make a jeremy58589721 trophy room
  6. LordNut

LordNut Member

That's awesome
  7. the head hunter thing is ok. except you can only place the head once (might be fixed in future updates)

the creative world thing is ok, except they allow any and all ppl into the world and tease them D:
  8. LordNut

LordNut Member

What would be the point of a creative world that everyone can't get into? That might as well be single player lol. Also, the head hunter thing is awesome because it gives me a reason to kill everyone besides "get off of my lawn!" Or " I don't like your awful spelling" or because I refuse to share the road with noobly little kids lol. Although it doesn't matter cuz I'm offline for a long while anyway
  9. the point is that those who do not have donator status are able to go in and just fly around and do nothing but be disappointed. its like eating candy infront of a kid who wanted candy... they can see, and smell the candy but they cant have it.
    4everLink likes this.
  10. LordNut

LordNut Member

Its incentive to donate.
  11. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

Yeah, there were like three people watching me build my massive castle.
  12. thier were 3 people laughing at you while you build your crappy castle.

that still doesnt make sence since 90% of CH population is 16 and under. they probably dont have money or thier parents wont fork over to pay for something like that.
  13. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

14. noobidoo

noobidoo Administrator Staff Member

The fact is that the server doesn't pay for it self.
    And whit out sponsors to pay our servers we need to rely on donations.
  15. Joecool6789

Joecool6789 Member

Well, I would definately donate more if i could
  16. Hotclub

Hotclub New Member

90%? na i dont think so...

there are lots of ways to donate even for kids without their parents to know
  17. you need pay pal, which as far as i know requires a debit/credit card and all that. so unless you are asking them to steal to donate than shame on you lol
  18. Raemis210

Raemis210 Administrator Staff Member

You can use a prepaid VISA, purchasable at most convenience/grocery stores with Paypal. Or at least you could. This may have changed.
  19. noobidoo

noobidoo Administrator Staff Member

20. and there we go, now everyone who has a nice $5 can get some sexy colored name, 4 32x32 res's, a extra /home and access to creative world. with a sweet prepay card at your local store.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.